Head of the Central Auditing Organization Hisham Genina is to study and inspect two reports regarding corruption committed by state officials during the rule of former president Mohamed Morsi.
- Sleeper train ticket price increases to 300 EGP starting Thursday
- Request to rename Egypt’s squares “Al-Sisi” as a tribute to Minister of Defense Abdel Fatah al-Sisi referred to State High Commission
- Malaysia is to host a conference for Muslim Brotherhood and their supporters
- Mohamed Morsi defense team: the prosecution did not notice us with the results of investigation about Wadi al-Natrun prison break case
Minister of Defense Abdel Fatah al-Sisi affirmed that it is not allowed for any factions to be more powerful than the state.
- Minister of Transitional Justice Mohamed Amin El-Mahdy referred 110 former parliamentary members to the Attorney General
- Football League is to be broadcasted live on Egyptian TV
- Exchange stock records the highest levels of transitions rates in three years
- Salaries, bonuses and allowances are to be linked to national ID and the minimum wage for private sector is to be determined during this month
- Cabinet: we will not allow anti-Libyan revolution activities
- Turkish ministry of foreign affairs investigates two weapons containers in Port Said
- Fugitives from general service to be fined 1,000 EGP and one month imprisonment
Prime Minister Hazem al-Beblawy said enforcing a maximum and minimum wage is in accordance with the draft constitution.
Minister of Planning Ashraf al-Araby said the results of 2013-2014’s first quarter will be modest and the growth rate will not pass one percent.
- Masked men attack Cairo and Al-Azhar Universities
- The government announces the formation of a fact-finding committee from the period June 30 till now
- Bomb blast near Nasr city school
Dakahlia security department accused Muslim Brotherhood members of the murder of Mansoura taxi driver Mohamed Gamal Eddin and setting fire to his vehicle.
Egypt awaits another weather wave of severe cold.
- Al-Ahly football team is to battle Monterrey for the fifth place in FIFA Club World Cup
- Gamaa Islamiyya refuses Abdel Moneim Aboul Fotouh’s reconciliation attempt
- Anne Patterson the former U.S. ambassador to Egypt returns as an assistant secretary of state for near eastern affairs
Originally published in Youm7.